Suitability certifications for ship transport vehicles
- In order to obtain the release of certifications for naval vessels, the user must:
- accredit yourself on the New Health Information System portal (NSIS) of the Ministry of Health for the use of the NSIS-USMAF application (registration is made only upon first access). If the user is already accredited, connect to the web page NSIS/USMAF and enter the request in the application.
- send the required documentation only to the email@example.com (or, secondarily, deliver it in person to our office), according to the following method:
- The submitter of the request attaches all the documentation relating to the request in question in “PDF” format in the NSIS application.
- In order to notify USMAF of the ship certificate request made via the NSIS-USMAF application, the submitter sends an email with the subject:
“REQUEST CODE – CERTIFICATE TYPE, WITH RELEVANT ISSUE DATE– SHIP NAME – DATE AND TIME ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE“